Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2007, 06:49 AM   #1
DonnaMac
Casting On

Frustrated but still Knitting.
Hello All, I'm a novice. I just completed my first sweater. Took me 6 months but my daughter wore it on her first day of school. She teaches first grade. It looked great. A few mistakes, that I can see. I'm really proud of it. But discouraged because it took sooooo long. I know I'm smarter than that and I still make mistakes and pull it all out. I guess I'm a perfectionist....I also have not learned how to fix my mistakes. For me it's easier and I guess I feel it's practice.

One of my biggest frustrations is the first row. It's so hard for me. I've loosened my tension and it's still tough. Any ideas.
DonnaMac is offline   Reply With Quote