Old 09-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #1
mrsdavis2day
Casting On

Stuck with rows...
I am making a blanket for my nephew that was born on Sunday , and I only know how to make rows. I tried to sew two row together and it looked ridiculous. I am back to row one. I am looking for a video that I can watch to see how to do it correctly. But, I can't seem to find any...can you help?
mrsdavis2day is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 09-18-2007, 05:25 PM   #2
Prazzie
Ribbing the Cuff

Congratulations on your new nephew!

Have you watched the videos under Getting Started and Basic Techniques yet? I think they may be what you are looking for.

If you need help sewing knitting together seamlessly, you can find that under "Finishing" on the same page.