Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2007, 12:17 AM   #1
The.Knitter
Instepping Out

Thanked 1,611 Times in 1,187 Posts
FO - Sweater for my granddaughter
Here is a sweater that I just finished for my granddaughter. She calls it her "fweater". She is three. She thinks she knit it because a few times she held the yarn for me while I was knitting. She will look wonderful in it, I hope.

The pattern is from a company called Mary Maxim and is called Snowman Jacket. No. 9061N. The pattern calls for the sweater to be blue with red pockets, but my daughter wanted it in "princess colours" for our little princess, so that is what she got. She does not know about the hat yet. I went on the internet and got the hat pattern at http://tiajudy.com/simplestcap.htm

I used a yarn called Caron Simply Soft Quick. It is soooo soft and wonderful to work with. I had this finished (with your help) in a week.

Here is a picture of the finished project. I've added it as an attachment. I hope that works. Let me know if you can't see it and I'll try it again!

Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Keni's Sweater2.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	44090  
The.Knitter is offline   Reply With Quote