Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2007, 05:56 AM   #1
Sheridan
Ribbing the Cuff

I'm here, if anyone cares, tee hee
So you could all welcome me,

My name is Sheridan, I am a SAHM of a one year old boy who has recently started walking and loves to empty out cupboards.

I love to knit, I wish I was better at it. I wish I had a grandma that lived around the corner and was good at knitting. But I struggle along because my grandma lives overseas and can't knit anyway. I am thinking of joining a knitting guild to meet other people's grandmothers instead

At the moment I am trying out the Huggable hedgehog and I am also crocheting an afghan.

I love to knit sweaters for my little boy, he looks so cute all rugged up in a handknit and we always get comments which makes all my hard work worthwhile.

Well, that's it from me. I am hoping to start a blog, I am sure no one would be interested but my mother might read it, so that's something!

I am signed up for Ravelry but there are quite a few thousand people ahead of me. I am looking forward to seeing what the fuss is about.

Well, thats about it! So I am just going to jump in now, okay!

Sheridan
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote