Yay! I'm spinning! Now what?
I recently attended SAFF and bought myself a spindle! Fun!
I've been looking at different resources online to learn more about it.
Alot of them talk about plying yarn. Once you spin it, do you have to ply it? Or is it sometimes good to leave it unplyed to enjoy the texture more?
I've also read about setting the twist in the yarn. Should I do this with just warm water, or with soap and water.
Any other advice for a newbit spinner is also appreciated!
-On the Needles:
1. Simply Ginny Socks (1 complete)
2. Classic Wool Socks (1 complete)
3. Stag Bag (on the back...don't want to do the st st)
4. Five Easy Cables Blanket (1 of 8 skeins used)
-On the Hook:
1. Mantilla Lace Doily (I forgot where I am on this)