Old 08-15-2014, 08:39 PM   #1
XtopherCB
Knitting the Flap

printed patterns to give away...
hi all!

been auctioning off knitting patterns from a page-a-day calendar on listia.com, but some don't strike a chord and go un-'sold'. decided instead of re-listing them there, i'll just offer them here for free so that somebody can get some use out of them. i will mail them to you, free of charge. no money exchanged, and no patterns posted on here so there's not a copyright issues. (if you didn't win and want it, you'll need to work something out with the winner, privately). i'll *try* to list one a day. 'first-come/first-served' and if you think you'll be a winner multiple times, i'd love to mail multiple patterns together and save some postage. some patterns are 1 page, some are 2, a very few are 3 or more, but all greeting card sized, full color, with 1-3 pictures, charts as needed, recommended yarns, etc.

next post here will have today's pattern.

ETA - some of the patterns are available for free now online, in the time elapsed since the calendar was printed/sold. if i can find them, i will post those links as well. but there is still only one each of the printed full color calendar patterns.
OTK: 10-stitch blanket that i'm not liking, modified arrowhead pattern scarf/cowl that i'm also not liking, more almost lost wash cloths, and SOCKS SoCkS sOcKs for the first time. and now 2nd time. and now 3rd time...
XtopherCB is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 08-15-2014, 08:55 PM   #2
XtopherCB
Knitting the Flap

friday 8/15/14 pattern to give away is...
friday 8/15/14 pattern to give away is...

BUCKET BAG - worked with one strand of wool and one strand of recycled silk, this funky textured tote felts beautifully. 2 double-sided pages, 2 color images.

be the first to reply here and the printed pattern is yours free!
Attached Images:

OTK: 10-stitch blanket that i'm not liking, modified arrowhead pattern scarf/cowl that i'm also not liking, more almost lost wash cloths, and SOCKS SoCkS sOcKs for the first time. and now 2nd time. and now 3rd time...
Old 08-16-2014, 11:14 PM   #3
XtopherCB
Knitting the Flap

let's try that again - 8/16 pattern to give away.
hmm, well, 88 views and no takers... i'll try a time or two more, just in case. the bag pattern is now off the table, and the new one for today is...

saturday 8/16/14 pattern to give away is...

PANSY PULLOVER for 18" DOLL - Sized to fit the popular American Girl dolls, this pullover is worked from top down in one piece. The pansy is worked separately and tacked to the front of the pullover.

Old 08-18-2014, 03:17 AM   #4
XtopherCB
Knitting the Flap

one last time - 8/17 pattern to give away?
up to 164 views and still no takers... so the previous 2 patterns are off the table and i'll try this one last time...

sunday 8/17/14 pattern to give away is...

"STASH-BUSTER BOWLL - here is a perfect stash buster project for feltable wool yarn. in earthy colors , this bowl is perfect for the men in your life who think they don't want anything knitted."

if no takers, i'll figure out another use for these patterns, maybe back on listia for auction points and more yarn purchases...
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stashbuster_Bowl_small2.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	58150