Old 11-08-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
Bevvie
Casting On

Zoe Mellor - Animal Knits pattern book
Hi there - my name is Bev and I am a newcomer to this site.
Can anybody help with corrections to the Toy Rabbit pattern in this book by Zoe Mellor ?
Like lots of people I am having trouble contacting her direct and need to get on with this pattern as a gift for my nephew at Christmas. I have got halfway through the body and then the pattern does not make any sense.
Bevvie is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 11-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #2
Jan in CA
Mod Squad

Thanked 8,797 Times in 7,157 Posts
Welcome to Knitting Help! I moved your thread to the How-to Forum. The Blog Forum is just for Blog threads and very few would see the post there.

We need you to give us more information. What part are you having trouble with? You can type out which rows and a few lines of the pattern that is giving you trouble.

When asking questions ALWAYS post the name and a link for the pattern if you have it.

NEW! KH knitting video archive
~HOW TO POST A PHOTO~

Jan in CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:53 PM   #3
hyperactive
Working the Gusset

Hi!
I think I found the bunny, but I do not know if there are any pattern corrections anywhere.
is this the bunny you talk of?

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/big-foot-bunny

The link goes to Ravelry. If you are not a member: you need to sign up to see the link but it is free, fun and useful, so I recommend it.

you can see on ravelry that 123 projects have been made. SO there are a lot of knitter out there that have made the same bunny. Maybe they can help you?

Or you just post the lines you have problems with.

I have been away from the forum for a bit, but I am still around!
hyperactive is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hyperactive For This Useful Post:
Bevvie (11-08-2010)
Old 11-08-2010, 07:11 PM   #4
Bevvie
Casting On

Zoe Mellor - Animal Knits
Many thanks for the advice - the bunny mentioned was not the right one, but I did find the right Toy Rabbit on the link you gave me, and the best thing for me to do now is contact them direct.
Bevvie

Originally Posted by hyperactive View Post
Hi!
I think I found the bunny, but I do not know if there are any pattern corrections anywhere.
is this the bunny you talk of?

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/big-foot-bunny

The link goes to Ravelry. If you are not a member: you need to sign up to see the link but it is free, fun and useful, so I recommend it.

you can see on ravelry that 123 projects have been made. SO there are a lot of knitter out there that have made the same bunny. Maybe they can help you?

Or you just post the lines you have problems with.
Bevvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:57 AM   #5
hyperactive
Working the Gusset

when getting stuck in a pattern it is often the best idea to just ask someone who has worked the same pattern. If they had a problem and got done nonetheless they at least know a way around that issue. If they explain how to do it by pattern, that will get you further, too.

I have been away from the forum for a bit, but I am still around!
hyperactive is offline   Reply With Quote