Old 03-03-2011, 12:17 AM   #1
Releme
Casting On

Family Circle Wonder Loom
I found in my grandmother's things a square cardboard loom with "family circle wonder loom" printed on it. There are 5 slits/notches in each side and the corners are numbered 1-4. I have googles instructions but come up empty. Does anyone have any info/instructions on this?
Thanks
Releme is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-08-2011, 02:26 AM   #2
TexOma
Casting On

Originally Posted by Releme View Post
I found in my grandmother's things a square cardboard loom with "family circle wonder loom" printed on it. There are 5 slits/notches in each side and the corners are numbered 1-4. I have googles instructions but come up empty. Does anyone have any info/instructions on this?
Thanks
Hi- I am looking at my wonder loom right now. I have a bit of the original instructions left, too. They make a nice 4 inch square that consists of yarn wrapped around the board and then tied at the points where the yarns intersect in a grid pattern. email me if you wish me to send copy to you. TexOma
TexOma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #3
sallyssewingsomething
Casting On

Originally Posted by TexOma View Post
Hi- I am looking at my wonder loom right now. I have a bit of the original instructions left, too. They make a nice 4 inch square that consists of yarn wrapped around the board and then tied at the points where the yarns intersect in a grid pattern. email me if you wish me to send copy to you. TexOma
Hello, I was looking for the instructions for the cardboard wonder loom. I do not throw anything away & found this cardboard loom in my grandmother's sewing box. I wrote to Family Circle & they took a long time to respond that they have no info on this. If you would be so kind to send me what you have. I* appreciate your time. Have a nice day.
Sally
sallyssewingsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #4
sallyssewingsomething
Casting On

Originally Posted by Releme View Post
Thanks
Hello,
Do you have the instructions now?
Sally
sallyssewingsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:09 PM   #5
Mirl56
Instepping Out

Is it similar to these?

http://www.knitting-and.com/small-lo...msandyarns.htm
http://www.squidoo.com/flower_looms
http://www.craftstylish.com/item/995...ge-flower-loom

Mirl56 at Ravelry, too.

Learn from the mistakes of others. You canít live long enough to make them all yourself. Eleanor Roosevelt

OTN:
Lady Feb Sweater
more shawlettes, socks
Mirl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:25 PM   #6
Zelle
Casting On

I made a baby blanket for my son in 1981 using the wonder loom. I have been searching for years to find instructions to make another one. Can you PLEASE share the instructions with me? Thanks.
Zelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:00 PM   #7
Zelle
Casting On

Just wondering if you still have the instructions.
Zelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:56 AM   #8
Porky
Casting On

Originally Posted by TexOma View Post
If you have the instructions for the use of the cardboard wonder loom, I would love to have them. I would like to make a baby sweater using it. If I remember right it was very simple to do. Thank you
Porky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:52 PM   #9
fatoldladyinpjs
Working the Gusset

Here's an instruction video that may be what you want. The video goes fast.
http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-we...d-loom-239221/
fatoldladyinpjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #10
kstark77
Casting On

Hi, I just stumbled across the wonder loom in cleaning out my mom's sewing room for her. If you have the instructions, I would really appreciate you sending them to me. I tried to e-mail you but just joined to get the instructions and I can't e-mail you until I have 10 posts... Hope you are able to e-mail me.

kstark77 is offline   Reply With Quote