Old 06-17-2011, 11:19 PM   #11
bambi
Working the Gusset

Thanks for all your input.

I may stay away from the Denise for now.

I have a Boye needlemaster set and the cables are just too stiff for me, even with Cacun's modified cable. They are also metal and a risk for flying as well so they won't fit the bill. I keep them in case I want to learn knitting with 2 circs. The case for them is so well organized!

I have heard of Zephyrs breaking, too. I adore KnitPick. I know they do replacements without question but I'm moving to Switzerland for 2 years and I don't think they will pay international shipping to replace something. Thanks for the info about the coupon.

I might go with Harmonys. I was hoping to get away on the cheap but I might have to spring for them!!

http://www.ravelry.com/people/Bambi-M

I'm Bambi-M on Ravelry
bambi is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 06-19-2011, 03:47 PM   #12
Mazie
1st Leg of the Journey

You might want to be careful about the Harmony needles. Every set I have tried to knit with has come apart in one place or another. Some I could just glue back together and some I had to send back for a replacement. They may have changed their quality control since I bought mine but it's something to consider. I only bought the 4 sizes I use the most so it wasn't a huge investment but it was annoying.
Mazie is offline   Reply With Quote