Old 08-21-2011, 04:47 PM   #21
boyforpele13
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to boyforpele13 Send a message via MSN to boyforpele13 Send a message via Yahoo to boyforpele13
Lemon Drop and Limeade (bright yellow and green.) I have heard that about the white, but not other colors, and between the dozen or so pairs I've made, I've used a large variety of colors, including pale yellows and golds in the past, but I'm not sure. :/

Share Your Life With a Deaf Dog!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. - Marianne Williamson
boyforpele13 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 08-21-2011, 06:36 PM   #22
MerigoldinWA
Grafting the Toe

Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,737 Posts
Thanks. Your colors appeal to me. I haven't done a whole lot of felting and thought I'd ask. I'm getting a bit interested in Lamb's Pride as a sweater wool if it doesn't felt easily. Maybe it could be mildly machine washed and stay nice.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:11 PM   #23
boyforpele13
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to boyforpele13 Send a message via MSN to boyforpele13 Send a message via Yahoo to boyforpele13
I would absolutely use it in a sweater or cardigan or similar. I really enjoyed the yarn very much, love the color range, the price, and the mohair content, and I found it to be a real pleasure to knit with. However, knowing my luck, the time I decided to do a gentle machine wash would be the time the yarn decided to felt really easily. :P

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. - Marianne Williamson
Old 08-21-2011, 10:22 PM   #24
fatoldladyinpjs
Working the Gusset

Oooh. Those clogs are cute! Those would make good Christmas or birthday presents. No, I think I saw what I was looking for on their website, those leather like soles that go on the bottom of the slippers. I just need something for letting the dog out so I don't get my feet wet or maybe walk across the street to talk with my neighbor.
fatoldladyinpjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 02:23 AM   #25
boyforpele13
Turning the Heel

Oh yeah, you can find those at quite a few places if they don't sell them directly on their website, Knit Picks being one of them off the top of my head. The bonus with that too is you get to do the easier join method LOL. The "bumper" join (when you don't plan on attaching soles) is actually my least favorite part of the pattern.