Old 10-25-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
tytreke83
Casting On

Where to buy a berroco FURZ yarn or what would be the closest substitute to it
Does anybody know what would be a good substitute for Berroco Furz yarn? I would like to knit a poncho for winter, but the pattern calls for berroco yarn what is discontinued :( (I thought people who come here might know about it). Thanks everybody!

note: I am sorry if I am asking it from a wrong place, but this was the only place what let me post.

Last edited by tytreke83 : 10-25-2011 at 08:14 PM.
tytreke83 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 11-25-2011, 01:30 PM   #2
Tanager
Casting On

Berroco Furz/Trendsetter Zucca
Hi! I saw your post about needing Berroco Furz. I just happen to be selling some -- 6 balls -- you can see pictures here at my flickr account (Tanager'sPhotos) or on Ravelry (Tanager).

If there isn't enough Furz for what you need, I am also going to be selling another yarn, Trendsetter Zucca, that can substitute for Berroco Furz. I haven't photographed or put up the description for the Zucca yet, but it is in the paprika colorway - a reddish brown....and I have 13 balls. Let me know if this is of interest.

Don't know if either of these will help -- and even if this doesn't -- I wish you all the best in your search and for your knitting!

"Tanager" Sara
Tanager is offline   Reply With Quote