Old 01-19-2012, 03:40 AM   #1
doobido
Casting On

missing pattern instructions
Hi - I am on an extended stay in Shanghai, China, and am missing parts of a couple of patterns I brought with me. I scanned these patterns into my computer before I left and am now ready to start on them but did not scan the complete patterns.

The first is no. 26 from the Fall 2007 Vogue magazine. I have the instructions through -- the Front: work as for back to armhole -- but do not have the rest which is the front from the armhole up and any finishing.

The second is no. 3 from the Fall 1992 Vogue magazine. I have the instructions but did not scan chart no. 1 which is a small chart for the ribbing.

If anyone has these instructions and would consider sending them to me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Deborah Weimer
doobido is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #2
Ingrid
Mod Squad

Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,838 Posts
I don't have the magazines, but have you tried the Vogue Knitting site? There are digital issues available, and they are free if you are a subscriber.

http://vogueknitting.com/shop/vogue_...azine_app.aspx

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

Hop aboard while we follow the cloud-covered van of knitting harmony, man!! Woooo!! --Hedgehog

IngridKH on Ravelry
Ingrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #3
salmonmac
Mod Squad

Thanked 3,346 Times in 3,030 Posts
I have the Fall 2007 VK and will be happy to send you the missing parts. The sweater is actually one I had marked to knit but haven't gotten to yet. (I'm just a few years behind in my knitting.)
salmonmac is online now   Reply With Quote