Old 02-04-2012, 08:50 AM   #1
psquidy
Turning the Heel

vogue knitting 2011/12 help
Is anyone knitting pattern #8 in vogue knitting winter 2011/12? It's the cap sleeve tunic and I cant seem to get it right. I'm working the chart that ive hopefully attached and all is fine until i try to work row 14. I'm following the chart and my stitch count is right (if 62 is right) but instead of ending up with 10 stitches on the end for my border i keep getting 12. I'm so frustrated! The pattern did have a revision and that's what i'm following.
I hope someone else is knitting this and can help. I bought the most beautiful wool for this and I really want to put some time into it but if I tink this row one more time im going to freak.
thanks
Attached Files:
File Type: pdf chart.pdf (35.9 KB, 56 views)

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 02-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
psquidy
Turning the Heel

Originally Posted by psquidy View Post
Is anyone knitting pattern #8 in vogue knitting winter 2011/12? It's the cap sleeve tunic and I cant seem to get it right. I'm working the chart that ive hopefully attached and all is fine until i try to work row 14. I'm following the chart and my stitch count is right (if 62 is right) but instead of ending up with 10 stitches on the end for my border i keep getting 12. I'm so frustrated! The pattern did have a revision and that's what i'm following.
I hope someone else is knitting this and can help. I bought the most beautiful wool for this and I really want to put some time into it but if I tink this row one more time im going to freak.
thanks
OMG. I think I figured it out. Never mind
Old 02-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #3
psquidy
Turning the Heel

I just have to say, I woke up at 5 a.m because I had done row 14 the night before and thought that I messed it up. I got up and tinked out the row then made the adjustment that I thought I needed to make. Turns out I had done it right the first time and I just spent 3 hours trying to figure this out.
Who is it that says "trust the patter" .... rings true right now. Also, "don't over think it"......or "don't over TINK it!!!!".
Sorry, I'm about to loose it.
Thanks everyone!