Old 04-19-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
Monamea
Casting On

Baby sweater
I am halfway through my first baby sweater. Just finished right front of sweater, did the bind off (did not cut yarn) I'm now stuck. Pattern says "Back - transfer stitches for back from holder onto needle. Join yarn and work even"... Does that mean I cut the yarn from my last bind off? If I do, how do I start knitting the back piece?
Monamea is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 04-19-2012, 03:57 PM   #2
Ingrid
Mod Squad

Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,838 Posts
Once you've bound off a piece, cut the yarn, leaving a tail to weave in later.

Just start knitting the next piece. Leave a tail to weave in, or you can work the first couple of stitches with the main strand and the tail held together as one strand to secure it a bit. Still leave a tail to weave in there as well.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

Hop aboard while we follow the cloud-covered van of knitting harmony, man!! Woooo!! --Hedgehog

IngridKH on Ravelry
Ingrid is offline   Reply With Quote