Old 06-17-2012, 02:01 AM   #1
Christinechrstms1
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via Skype™ to Christinechrstms1
Any lady poker players here?
Hi everyone, I play online poker (mainly Texas Holdem) I do very well with tournament play and am excited to play the million dollar PokerStar tournament later this afternoon. The buy-in is half price this month so I spoke to my husband and we decided this is one I should play. He wanted me to play it before as PS holds it once a month but I refuse to usually, as I follow strict poker bankroll management and generally don't deviate from it. I played the million before as I won a seat using loyalty points but was out early. ( i had a straight at the flop which was the top best hand at the time but 2 others pushed all in and at the river a card came giving one a full house there by beating my straight, bummer). One time I was in first place for hours in the quarter million but in the end I finished 34th out of over 30,000 players. I still won about a thousand dollars in that one ,which was great as the tournament only cost $10 to enter. Are there any female poker players here? I don't know of many. I have a friend who plays live all around the world but that is about it.
Christinechrstms1 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!