Old 11-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #11
cheley
Working the Gusset

Originally Posted by bishopandbird View Post
Hi,
Just learning how to knit on the round..
My pattern asks me to cast on 4 stitches and join for knitting in the round. I cant quite understand how to join with only four stitches, HELP?!
Thanks a lot!
B&B
I have knit several Amigurumi animals, these instructions are right from my book Knitting Mochimochi by Anna Hrachovec (starting with a very small amt of sts on dpns) see if this works for you: begin knitting the first round as you would an I cord, after casting on, leave your sts on just one dpn and slide the end that doesn't have the yarn attached to the right side, bring the yarn around the back and pulling tightly on the yarn, knit onto a second needle.Once you have finished knitting the sts on the needle and have inc the total num of sts distribute the sts onto three dpns... Hope this helps you....

cheley is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!