Old 02-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #31
GrumpyGramma
2nd Sock, I Rock

Thanked 3,197 Times in 2,698 Posts
The Sunstruck needles are grabbier than the NPs, I find. I've gotten used to it and like it. The cables can be different colors, I can have different tips, colors or material they're made from, I still manage to knit with the wrong one when doing 2 circs. It's just me, I think. Well, Jan said she's done the same thing but I don't know that she's used different needles, I have. I hesitate to put anyone else in the same class of distractability that I'm in. I'll look at the sock yarn at KP again and maybe give some a try. I've used LB SockEase and Serenity sock yarn. Both are quite warm.

Right now I'm working on this shawl using Red Heart With Love in boysenberry. It's not a difficult pattern so far but I kept messing it up on the first rows. It's something I have to finish very soon and I keep getting distracted in my counting. Thank goodness for lifelines. I think a plain rib or something might have been better.

Happiness is catching that dropped stitch while it's still fixable..

GrumpyGramma is online now   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!