Old 03-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #1
glrobinson810
Casting On

Mrs. Wanda Lenora Robinson-Anthony
Thanks for givinig me an opportunity to post in this forum. I love to crochet everyday, and I have been crocheting since I was in the eighth grade. Lately I have such a passion for crocheting, that I just can't put the needle down. I work at night, once I get off in the morning I really need to sleep, but I will start to crochet. The Lord has blessed me to start a crocheting class/club at my local church. I am so excited about it. I have about eight members so far. Once I get all members at the club on the same page I want to start making baby blankets, hats, afghans, and so many other projects. Its so unreal and I still am pinching myself saying wake up, wake up. Pray for the club and its members.
glrobinson810 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to glrobinson810 For This Useful Post:
TEMA (06-29-2014)

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #2
Antares
Working the Gusset

Welcome to KH. I hope your crochet club continues to grow. Sounds like lots of fun.

If you do get some blankets, hats, etc. made, we'd love to see pictures of them. So don't forget to come back and share what you've been up to from time to time (if you can put the hook down long enough to type, that is).
Antares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #3
salmonmac
Mod Squad

Thanked 3,375 Times in 3,058 Posts
Great to have you here at KH.
Wonderful of you to start the crochet club and pass along your love of crochet. I'm sure you'll get the basics down and all be on your way with lots of projects. Yes, photos would be lovely. Enjoy the club and all your own work, too!