Sweater is done in Encore using a Plymouth pattern. I changed it a little as it was supposed to have 3 colors but since I already had this in my stash made it with 2. The variegated yarn also had blue and pink sections so had to cut those out as I went along.
Vest is done in Sirdar Snuggly Baby Bamboo DK using the Sirdar pattern #1833. I changed the vest to a pullover instead of a button up by simply using the back measurements for the front to the armholes then decreased according to the pattern for both sides. Reworked the neck ribbing slightly to make the neck ribbing work at the center.
The sweater is so texturally interesting, love the contrast of the garter and stockinette plus the band; and the colors work so well together.
The vest is dignified, and you are so resourceful with the changes you made to the pattern.
LunadelaOssa on ravelry.com
The Following User Says Thank You to claireweber For This Useful Post: