Old 11-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
Caters
Ribbing the Cuff

Actually I could make several types of blankets.
The cable one without any lace is the one I am working on right now. I could make several other types of blankets including some multicolor ones with as much variety as knittingfool.com has. I could make several lace ones including ones with lace edgings. some of the lace is even multicolor. I could make several multicolor slip stitch ones. I could make a multicolor turkish one if I knew how. I mean I can do it but what makes turkish knitting different from intarsia or fair isle? Is it a type of fair isle? is it a type of intarsia? I could make one that is mosaic. I could make lots that are just plain knit purl patterns which might include a garter stitch block and a stockinette stitch block as well as the reverse of it. I could make one that is fair isle. I could make several that are diamonds. I could make lots more that are also cables. I could make one that is bobbles. There is just such a wide variety of stitches knittingfool.com has. Here is the link to the types of stitches they have: http://www.knittingfool.com/StitchIn...ceCatalog.aspx
Caters is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 11-15-2013, 03:10 AM   #2
Caters
Ribbing the Cuff

As to the exact numbers here they are: 1 bobble blanket with 29 blocks extra, 1 brioche with 30 blocks and 3 blocks extra, 7(maybe 8) cable ones including the one I am making with 7 blocks(maybe none) extra, 3 diamonds blankets with 16 blocks extra, 9 lace blankets with 12 blocks extra, 1 Fair Isle blanket with 11 blocks extra, 14 knit purl with 25 blocks extra, 2 turkish with 4 blocks extra, 4 slip stitch with 21 blocks extra, 3 twist stitch with 4 blocks extra, 1 mosaic with 18 blocks extra
Old 11-15-2013, 07:12 AM   #3
salmonmac
Mod Squad

Thanked 3,469 Times in 3,145 Posts
So many stitch patterns, so little time. It is fun to plan these blankets out. You have quite a bit of knitting ahead of you.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #4
Caters
Ribbing the Cuff

I know but I also know all of these knitting techniques so it won't be too difficult for me.