Old 11-28-2004, 11:55 AM   #1
Cellcept
Casting On

Send a message via Yahoo to Cellcept
More Free Patterns
Here is a link to tons of free patterns. It was posted on Knitting About a couple of weeks or so ago. I hope this isnt already posted on here. Also, I hope I havent violated any rules as well.

http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory.php

Rick
Cellcept is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 11-28-2004, 12:51 PM   #2
amy
Administrator
Site Admin

You've got the right idea, Rick (you're following the rules perfectly!).

Thanks for the link, I can't wait to look at all the patterns (and add my fav's to the patterns page!) :D :D :D It looks like they've got a ton!

Amy

‎"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open."
Martha Graham
amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 08:13 PM   #3
amy
Administrator
Site Admin

Phew! It took me over a week to comb through all of those patterns, Rick! They DO have a ton! I think I had, what, 50? free pattern links on my free patterns page before. Thanks to your link, Rick, I now have over 550! Just my favorites, out of the thousands, and all with pictures.

Thanks again!
Amy

‎"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open."
Martha Graham
Old 12-18-2004, 12:23 PM   #4
RachelG
1st Leg of the Journey

smile
It took me well over a week to comb through the web to find all of those patterns to link to...but it was a fun journey! I'm constantly adding/looking for more. :D
RachelG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RachelG For This Useful Post:
hainangel2000 (11-28-2007)
Old 12-18-2004, 01:19 PM   #5
amy
Administrator
Site Admin

Thanks for all your work, Rachel! Your pattern collection is outstanding!!

I noticed you have links to this site now too. Thanks!

Amy

Martha Graham
Old 12-18-2004, 01:50 PM   #6
amy
Administrator
Site Admin

Rachel, I just realized that we both use the same name, "Pattern Central!" (The name of this section of the forum!) Of course I named it before I'd heard of your site! That's funny.

PS
I just put a link to your site on the patterns page.

Martha Graham
Old 12-18-2004, 05:19 PM   #7
RachelG
1st Leg of the Journey

Pattern Central
Amy,

Thanks so much for the compliment, the link, and the tip/trick you submitted to KPC. I really appreciate it.

I named Knitting Pattern Central before I knew of your site, too! I took the name from my other site (Crochet Pattern Central).

Happy knitting!
RachelG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:28 PM   #8
KnitKnot
1st Leg of the Journey

Amy, you clearly aren't posting here enough with only 3352 posts to your name. What are you doing all day....knitting or something?

(sorry, I just couldn't help myself - I'm only 2 into the 6 ladder yarn Christmas gift scarves I've targetted for myself and I am seeing....ummmmmm.....ladders everywhere!)
KnitKnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:07 PM   #9
hainangel2000
1st Leg of the Journey

Rachel I didn't know you were on this site! Nice to meet you again. You have some of our patterns listed on your site and your site is one of the number one sites we recommend besides knittinghelp.com to all our volunteers! I am so excited to see you here too!!! Mary
Craft Forum: http://haincraftforum.org
Bereavement Forum: http://haincomfortforum.org
My Home: http://rockypointschool-homestead.blogspot.com/
hainangel2000 is offline   Reply With Quote