Old 02-02-2005, 02:48 AM   #1
foldedbird
Working the Gusset

Send a message via AIM to foldedbird Send a message via MSN to foldedbird Send a message via Yahoo to foldedbird
Seen this yet? Knit Your Bit
I just saw this in a magazine and thought it was *awesome*.

The story:
http://www.redcross.org/article/0,10...2_2774,00.html

Where you can buy the kit:
http://tinyurl.com/6uemd

If anyone is interested in buying this, let me know...I have an idea in mind but I need to talk to some people first.

Denise
foldedbird is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 02-02-2005, 02:51 AM   #2
foldedbird
Working the Gusset

Send a message via AIM to foldedbird Send a message via MSN to foldedbird Send a message via Yahoo to foldedbird
Free vintage Military AMCROSS patterns
These are neat, too. I read one and the pdf file is a copy of an original patter. A little piece of history you can knit, how COOL!
foldedbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 05:11 PM   #3
amy
Administrator
Site Admin

Denise, that's really neat. Thanks for the article, it was a nice read.

If only they weren't drab army green.... But it's a neat bit of history, and great if you're a collector.

Amy

‎"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open."
Martha Graham
amy is offline   Reply With Quote