Old 02-06-2005, 05:45 PM   #1
beldaraan
Working the Gusset

Searching for a knit design
I know it's out there, but I just can't seem to find it again. It's on a site that has other free patterns. Please, I think someone even provided a link to this website in these forums somewhere, but it still eludes me. Here' how I would describe it:

The picture I saw was not a garment of anything, but I think it was kind of like a swatch just to show the design. The yarn colour looked like a beige-brown. The pattern looked like imperfect seashells or seaweed. It was just the raised outline over stockinette.

Please, please, please, if you know what I'm talking about, add your comments to the thread. I would really love to find it again.
beldaraan is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 02-08-2005, 12:36 AM   #2
beldaraan
Working the Gusset

You know why Humpty fell off the wall??? Because I BUMPED him!! I always thought he should have been called Humpty Bumpty.

Sooo, bumpety, bumpty, bump, bump, bump.

Thankies
Old 02-08-2005, 01:19 AM   #3
Jouf
Knitting the Flap

Belderaan - you are too funny. Was happy to see something on knit a long when I went there! Keep looking and everyone's soooo quiet. Yes, I heard the echo.

Jouf
Jouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 07:51 PM   #4
beldaraan
Working the Gusset

There's a song out there called "Bump, Bump, Bump". Who's the artist again? I only remember the one part of the chorus. It goes like, "bump, bump, bump."
Old 02-15-2005, 08:44 AM   #5
Nicoley
1st Leg of the Journey

Send a message via AIM to Nicoley Send a message via MSN to Nicoley Send a message via Yahoo to Nicoley
Re: Searching for a knit design
Originally Posted by beldaraan

The picture I saw was not a garment of anything, but I think it was kind of like a swatch just to show the design. The yarn colour looked like a beige-brown. The pattern looked like imperfect seashells or seaweed. It was just the raised outline over stockinette..
ok ive been searching..... is this what you were looking for? it sounds like your discription... if not tell me i will keep searching http://www.jimsyldesign.com/~dishbou...amondseed.html
Nicoley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 12:45 PM   #6
beldaraan
Working the Gusset

It's not that pattern, but thank you so incredibly much for helping me try to find my mystery swatch. I went through all of those cloth patterns, some of which are very nice, and the Honeycomb pattern resembles it the closest. It's just a bit more abstract I think. I don't remember the design being symmetrical.

*hugs* Nicoley
Old 02-15-2005, 02:04 PM   #7
ekgheiy
Instepping Out

Send a message via ICQ to ekgheiy Send a message via AIM to ekgheiy Send a message via MSN to ekgheiy Send a message via Yahoo to ekgheiy
There's a song out there called "Bump, Bump, Bump". Who's the artist again? I only remember the one part of the chorus. It goes like, "bump, bump, bump."
I think the artist(s) is(are) B2K.

ekgheiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 02:39 PM   #8
Nicoley
1st Leg of the Journey

Send a message via AIM to Nicoley Send a message via MSN to Nicoley Send a message via Yahoo to Nicoley
It's not that pattern, but thank you so incredibly much for helping me try to find my mystery swatch. I went through all of those cloth patterns, some of which are very nice, and the Honeycomb pattern resembles it the closest. It's just a bit more abstract I think. I don't remember the design being symmetrical.

*hugs* Nicoley
ive looked at a million diffrent links... im sorry i cant find it... *HUGS* i will keep looking though .... :!:
Nicoley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 11:29 PM   #9
Anne
Knitting the Flap

beld, Just a suggestion but have you tried looking in your history on your pc. If you don't delete history it might be there.

I have found so many things that i cannot remember where i saw them at then go into my H and there it is.

Good luck..
Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 06:30 PM   #10
beldaraan
Working the Gusset

Hi Anne~

I've thought of that already, but it won't work for me. I always like to keep my comp free of that stuff, so I have my settings clear Temp Internet Files after I log off each session and to only remember websites that I type in for 7 days only.

I remembered something else about the pattern. It was an experiment I think.

Thanks for joining me on my search, which is feeling more like a difficult quest.