Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 10:46 PM   #511
LisaD715
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via AIM to LisaD715 Send a message via MSN to LisaD715
Kemp and Mer.........GORGEOUS tanks, ladies!! Very talented!!

Kemp, I love that you design these yourself!!!! I love the color of the butterfly tank on you, and I like the length, looks great!

Mer, purple is my fave fave fave!!!! It flatters you very well, awesome tank!!

KER+ Exp SPM+ Steel Syn Nov Cot Wool Lux Stash Scale Fin Flat Circ DPN KIP 3FO 3WIP X EM wannabeQ

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 06-07-2005, 12:25 AM   #512
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

Just WOW...u do such excellent work, Kemp! Goes with out saying the tanks r beautiful ....green my fave (fave color); tank on Mer is beautiful, as well! your baby socks!! and pursese... your color choices & if there is a soul out there that doesn't know....I socks & yours r just great!!! hope i didn' t forget anything or anyone! if so....i aplogize....million times over!!!
I just this thread & 'wha cha workining on?'....let's us know what's going on!!
i've got a big home dealy goingin on & won't be on for some time unless i get to pop in once in a while....so have fun &, as always... :XX: times

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

Old 06-07-2005, 07:58 AM   #513
kemp
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via ICQ to kemp Send a message via AIM to kemp Send a message via Yahoo to kemp
Thanks Rebecca. You have to try to stop in!!!! Everyone will miss you if you don't :crying: If Kelly were here, I am sure she would have something much more clever to say on the issue.

Good luck with whatever your home dealy brings! Hope you can still find time to :XX: !!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2005, 12:26 PM   #514
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

:D I couldn't stand it....since things are just about to get crazy around here....I cruised thru one more time to say u gooffy, crazy :XX: s :XY: s s,you .....and
unless i can squeeze chances in now & again.....ya'll are allowed to miss me....but u can't gossip :crying: about me ....because that would hurt my feelings terribly and I HAVE SPIES....
miss ya & see ya soon as soon as things r back to normal!!

Whimsical Knitting

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

Old 06-07-2005, 12:58 PM   #515
Sara
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via AIM to Sara
Love the purple, Mer! You are so pretty!

You are highly talented, Kemp! Those are great designs.

So how long do we wait before we start to gossip about Rebecca? I am absolutely just kidding, you are a sweetheart, Rebecca!
Old 06-07-2005, 02:01 PM   #516
Mer
Working the Gusset

Thanks, guys! The purple halter was made with Araucania Nature Cotton in Dark Purple. I love that color! And it had some interesting dye variations and textures.
Old 06-07-2005, 03:49 PM   #517
Stacy
Ribbing the Cuff

Felted Bag
I finished my felted bag. I left it in the washed a bit too long I think. I didn't want it quite as fuzzy. The second picutre is before felting.

Stacy
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg felted_bag_3.jpg (10.5 KB, 973 views)
File Type: jpg image003_212.jpg (8.8 KB, 984 views)
File Type: jpg felted_bag1.jpg (10.6 KB, 975 views)
Old 06-07-2005, 04:31 PM   #518
VictoiseC
Instepping Out

Wow, I've been missing a lot of good things. That afghan is stupendous Rebecca. really classy and a gorgeous thing to have around the house.

btw, I've been down (literally on the bed) with allergies for a week, first time it EVER HAPPENED).

Sooooooo, I've got to catch up but just have to say I need one of those beautiful halter tops now that it's reached 90 like overnight.
They are sooo sexy & sweet. You guys got the figures to show them off.... I better get exercising again. Is that pattern the one you posted before Kemp? the butterfly tank?
I'll go back & look right now!

Old 06-07-2005, 05:29 PM   #519
benniesma
Turning the Heel

Send a message via MSN to benniesma
Wow! I am so impressed with you ladies!

Rebecca - that afghan is GORGEOUS! It looks like a beautiful heirloom that they will just love.

Mer - that halter is great! And such a pretty color purple, and model too!

Stacy - Nice job on the bag! I am amazed at how small they shrink. I have 10 more rows and an i-cord left on mine. Can't wait to see the felting magic! live and in person myself!
Old 06-07-2005, 07:27 PM   #520
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

I'm so happy I got the chance to hop on here again tonite because I those compliments.... :rofling: :rofling: . For real, thanks, all of you for your kind words, it makes me very humble.
Vic...my husband had severe allergies, then found out the majority of the problems was the fact that he needed surgery; he still gets them quite badly & I feel for you, poor thing...I've watched him suffer...a bunch...hope u r lots better!!
What pattern r ya'll using for the felting bag? the only one i've done is the Marsupial Tote in the 1st SnB, but I misread & order too little amt of yarn & then used smaller needles..still turned out ok, just not as large.
I've gotten Cherry Blossom & Blue Bonnet in Wool of the Andes from KP for my Booga Bag & I got KP's dye your own to do Sophie and the French Market Bag at Knitty....Love felted bags...but I have projects in front of them before it's their turn! I so, so wish I could be like so many of ya'll & do several projects at once, but I can't unless it's a majorly large project that I have to take a break from & then I can do somthing small for just a little while. I was wondering why on Earth I was like that & when I was talking with my sis a few nites ago she said that i have always been like that during my entire crafty/arty life....I would have to finish what ever I was working on before trying something else & our Mom was the same way...so ..... YAY for me and MAMA!! My sister...she's like ya'll....a gazillion things at a time and keeps up with it....ya'll r just miracle makers or something....okay, i'm off to look around then go knit....have a great evening one & all....

Whimsical Knitting

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

Closed Thread