Old 03-07-2005, 11:24 AM   #1
Nuno930
Working the Gusset

I have nothing to knit

What is a girl to do???

I have given up on my hat for now. I think I need to buy some 16 inch circs for it. :rollseyes:

I have nothing lined up. I made a bad ARSE (simple) scarf in about an hour with my thrift store yarn and size 50 needles. I need a flapper- esque hat to match.

It is nap time... I guess I am going to have to resort to cleaning my house

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-07-2005, 02:05 PM   #2
gardenia
1st Leg of the Journey

Hey, me too! I'm in between knitting projects and not happy about it. By the way, your toddler poncho was so cute, and the model is a knockout. I think red hair is gorgeous. :D

Anyway, there is a gorgeous flapper type hat pattern available on Marnie's site: http://marniemaclean.com. Click on the "knit" box at the top of the page. The flapper hat is in the upper right corner. Also, there are some gorgeous free patterns. I like the one that is 2nd from the left on the top row. She designs beautiful things.

Hope you find a project.

Deb
gardenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 02:28 PM   #3
Nuno930
Working the Gusset

I saw that pattern and love it... and it is the look I want, but the yarn I have is SUPER bulky. :(