Old 03-15-2005, 02:51 PM   #1
jeanne rudd
Casting On

knitting in the round
I am new to knitting but have made some things and practiced a lot. I want to do a purse in the round I have the patteren but can not wrap my head around the idea of circular needles I tried to watch your video on this site but i can not get it to work it will not even load up and try to play. any other ideas?
jeanne rudd is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-15-2005, 03:01 PM   #2
KellyK
Sock Yarn Bliss

Send a message via Yahoo to KellyK
Try right-clicking on the circular knitting video icon and choose "Save Target As". Save the video to your desktop & then try to open it from there.....
KellyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 03:31 PM   #3
amy
Administrator
Site Admin

Welcome Jeanne!

Great advice KellyK!

Jeanne, if you can't get it to work, email me with details: what browser and video player you're using. Are other videos working for you? If not, try reinstalling one of the programs linked to on the front page of this site.

Amy

‎"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open."
Martha Graham
amy is offline   Reply With Quote