1) How long have you been knitting?
I learned how about 30 years ago, but I didn't love it til about 25 years ago
2) What inspirred you to learn?
First I learned in 4-H and then I learned in a high school class
3) English or Contiental
I can do both but English is like comfort food to me. When I am using two colors, then I do both at the same time quite happily.
4) What was your first project?
5) If #4 was scarf
what was your first non-scarf project?
I didn't knit my first scarf until last summer! Now I've knit four of them.
6) What are you working on now?
A Booga Bag
7) What is something you really, really want to start?
The Rogue Hoodie intrigues me...
8 ) What is a project you aspire to?
I'd like to design & make my own Latvian sweater
9) What are your views on Red Heart yarn?
I don't care for it in comparison to natural fibers, however, there have been times in my life when it was all I could afford, so I used it and my stuff turned out just fine in spite of it.
10) What is your favorite pattern you have seen?
That is just way too hard to narrow down
11) What is your favorite free pattern (other than here of course)
the Celtic Knot sweater
12) Were you voted "most likely to be _____" in highschool What was it? (Hey, life can't all be about knitting!)[/quote]
I went to a huge school and was not popular enough to be voted "most likely to be..." anything. Luckily, I was least likely to care.