I have not made it to the puppy sweater on my list of things to make yet....
1. 3 scarf and purse sets (check)
2. Hat and scarf for my niece, matching hat for baby doll (check)
3. Scarf for me (check)
4. Scarf and Hat for friend's birthday (check)
5. Scarf and purse for MIL (check)
6. baby booties, hat, blanket for preggo coworker (che.... "ck" will come when neverending blanket is finished)
7. Loop st bath rug (hmph. Loop st wasn't as easy as I thought, so Im reevaluating which st to use. Lovely big, fat cotton yarn sitting on dresser in 2nd bedroom looking like a poor orphan)
8. Washcloths being used to play with potential bath rug sts (2 orphans on dresser next to LBF cotton, as above)
9. DK hat for DH (on needles now)
10. DK hat for baby bro (not even started. Well, at least I measured his noggin)
11. SWEATER FOR HOWIE!!!!!
(Actually, this may move down on the list if the weather continues to improve....he wont need anything so heavy & so will wear his new Hawaiian shirt purchased on clearance at PetCo)
12. Sweater for me
13. Hat for DH's aunt
14. Hoodies for sis & nephews
15. Scarf for SIL (EVERYBODY is putting in their "orders" since I learned to knit!) :rollseyes:
16. Socks with the coolest Fortissima Socka self-patterning yarn I bought at same time as LBF cotton
17. Mittens with same (I bought 4 skeins each of 2 colors)
18. FRIGGIN BREATHE!!!!!
Howie is sporting a doggie sweatshirt, sized XS, purchased at PetCo. It's hard to find tiny doggie clothes that arent pink & foo-foo. He's a MAN for goodness' sake!