Old 04-16-2005, 04:34 PM   #1
Sevolnam
Casting On

Send a message via AIM to Sevolnam Send a message via MSN to Sevolnam Send a message via Yahoo to Sevolnam
Beginner Needs Help
Greetings...

I am a new knitter and I was hoping that I could begin a knitting relationship with an exprienced knitter for instructions, especially when I get stuck on instructions...

I've just registered and I'm not sure that I have done any of this correctly... I look forward to a response and a possible instant chat to let me know I'm on the right track...

Sevolnam

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 04-16-2005, 04:42 PM   #2
jessmoor
Ribbing the Cuff

Hi Sevolnam! Welcome to KH! :D I joined for the same reason as you - a new knitter looking for guidance & help with problems - and I have not been disappointed! (In fact I just posted a question that's been bugging me with a project I'm working on ). It is really easy to post questions and have them answered (although its not immediate, but requires checking back regularly). I've also found this forum to be a great resource for cool patterns, ideas, encouragement, and other fun knitting stuff. I look forward to seeing you around (on the forum :D )!

Knitters Geek Code
KCR++ Exp SPM+ Metal+ Wood+ WoodCirc+++ Nov++* Stash+ Scale Fin>+ Ent? FI? Int? Tex?>+ Lace+ Flat Circ>++ ML?>++ FO5 WIP3 ALT=Em+
jessmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 09:04 PM   #3
KellyK
Sock Yarn Bliss

Send a message via Yahoo to KellyK
You're on the right track, Sevolnam....just post your questions, you might even do a search on the subject you are having trouble with & see if your question has been answered before...and you will get answers asap!
KellyK is offline   Reply With Quote