Old 04-17-2005, 01:50 PM   #1
Nuno930
Working the Gusset

Correcting wrong stitches?
Boy, I am just full of questions huh? But I am learning

OK, I am working a seed stitch and I noticed that the row I am working from I accidently purled 2 times, and threw off the remainder of my row. What is the best way to fix this? I have half a new row on my right needle that are in pattern, I found my mistake as I was getting ready to knit... so at the moment I have the messed up stitches on my left.

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 04-17-2005, 03:59 PM   #2
Jenifer Peters
Ribbing the Cuff

Send a message via Yahoo to Jenifer Peters
I hate to tell you this but I will anyways sorry :crying: but you will have to tare it all out tell where you started the mistakes I tare it out :( I am in the same boot right now where I have too tare out two rows sorry for the bad news maybe someone else has a better idea but this is what I have to do ...
Jenifer Peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 09:35 PM   #3
KellyK
Sock Yarn Bliss

Send a message via Yahoo to KellyK
Watch Amy's video on inserting a needle in a destination row. Sounds to me like you may be able to insert the needle in the row below and then just un-knit back to the mistake'
KellyK is offline   Reply With Quote