Old 05-05-2005, 12:32 PM   #1
Lindsey H
Knitting the Flap

Small diameter circular knitting
What is the difference btwn 1 circular needle and 2 circular needle methods? I just received a Denise set for my birthday and I bought a book on the Magic Loop method. I don't completely understand Magic Loop yet but I have not had the chance to try it yet. The 2 needle method seems very confusing.

For success in science or art, a dash of autism is essential. -- Hans Asperger
Lindsey H is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 05-05-2005, 12:38 PM   #2
Nuno930
Working the Gusset

Have you looked at Amy's videos? She explain it SO well!

http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting...ed_techniques/
Old 05-05-2005, 03:21 PM   #3
Julie
Instepping Out

I agree, Amy's circ videos are the best.

I was really hesitant to try the two-circ method because it sounded sooo complicated...but the video is fantastic.
Old 05-05-2005, 03:36 PM   #4
kemp
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via ICQ to kemp Send a message via AIM to kemp Send a message via Yahoo to kemp
Re: Small diameter circular knitting
Originally Posted by Lindsey H
What is the difference btwn 1 circular needle and 2 circular needle methods? I just received a Denise set for my birthday and I bought a book on the Magic Loop method. I don't completely understand Magic Loop yet but I have not had the chance to try it yet. The 2 needle method seems very confusing.
I tried the two circs from Amy's video too and it was not confusing at all! I think maybe also easier than dpns because you can't have stitches fall off as easily or drop the small needles.
kemp is offline   Reply With Quote