Old 05-05-2005, 03:40 PM   #1
gjackart
Casting On

Send a message via MSN to gjackart
Need your help!
Hi :XX:
I am in B.C. Canada and seeking for a person in Montreal where I bought a magazine,Pingouin #78.I need your help and show me how to do it because I have tried with this pattern several times with no success.I want to get my project for a birthday gift. Much appreciated if you are willing to help me to solve this problem. Garcia :rollseyes: Contact me at garciajackart@hotmail.com

Pingouin Pattern#78
Page 31
Vertical Sweater in Confort
No 85.321

Sitches Used
1 rows:(right side).With B,K1,*P1,slip 1 pw,yrn;repeat from *to last 2 sts,p1,k1.
Return to opposite end of row.

2nd row:(right side).With A, k1,yft,slip 1 pw,*yon,ktog the next st with the made
loop of previous row,yft,slip 1 pw;repeat from *to last st,yon,K1.

3rd row:(wrong side).With B,K1,Ktog the next st with the made loop of previous row,
*yft,slip 1pw,yon,ktog the next st with the next made loop;rep from * to last st,K1.

4th row:(wrong side)With A,K1,yft,*slip 1pw,yrn,p tog the next st with the made loop
of previous row;rep from * to last 2 st,slip 1 pw,yon,k1.

5th row:(right side).With B,K1,yft,p tog the next st with the made loop of previous row,
* slip 1pw, yrn,ptog the next st with the next made loop;rep from *to last st,k1.
Garcia
gjackart is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 05-05-2005, 04:43 PM   #2
twiggyann
1st Leg of the Journey

Je ne sais pas si n'importe qui ici parle français assez bien pour expliquer le modèle à vous. Est-ce que c'est votre première langue ? Si ainsi vous pouvez avoir une meilleure chance sur un plus grand forum tel que craftster.org où il y a plus de personnes et une meilleure chance d'avoir quelqu'un parlent français.

Quel est votre problème avec le modèle exactement ?

I'm not sure if anyone here speaks french well enough to explain the pattern to you. Is French your first language? If so you may do better on a larger forum like craftster.org where there is a better chance of having someone who speaks French.

What exactly is your problem with the pattern?

And sorry if my French is bad. I did half from memory and half with a translator.

Knitting Blog: http://www.mapleontheweb.com
It's moved if you had trouble getting in before!
twiggyann is offline   Reply With Quote