Old 05-24-2005, 05:48 PM   #1
kemp
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via ICQ to kemp Send a message via AIM to kemp Send a message via Yahoo to kemp
Denise Interchangeables only $38.50!!!
I found a site where the Denise set is only $38.50 ...free shipping over $50, $5.44 shipping for only the Denise's

Click HERE
kemp is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 05-24-2005, 05:52 PM   #2
brendajos
Grafting the Toe

Location: Going through your stash...pay no attention over here
Send a message via Yahoo to brendajos
wow....has anybody here bought from them before?
Old 05-24-2005, 07:25 PM   #3
VickiIL
Turning the Heel

What bad timing! I just went to a Homeschool Convention (I homeschool my kids) this weekend and spent WAY too much on books! My poor dh nearly fainted when I should him the receipts! He'd KILL me if I did this too. O'well. Hopefully someone else can take advantage of this! :crying:
VickiIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 12:22 AM   #4
BinkyKat
Instepping Out

I just placed an order to this site because of the previous posts. I have been lurking on the posts of boye vs. denise. I ashamedly am a book-cover-judger on some things and the prettiness of the boyes caught me once. I bought a set at hobby lobby but took them back after discussing interchangeables with the owner of one lys. her answer was "have you seen any for sale here?" Albeit a curt response, her point was taken because at the time she made sense when telling me she didn't like the limitations of having a cable occupied when she wants to do another project. She does a lot of bigger projects I guess. Anyhow, I am pumped to get my order and see what all the hubbub is about!
Old 06-02-2005, 01:44 AM   #5
SimplyKaar
Knitting the Flap

hi Kemp: thanks for the heads up!

I just emailed them to see if they will ship to Europe and if so, what they'll be charging for that. It seems a good oportunity to get my hands on a set of Denises since they are pretty hard to find around here but I don't want them if the shipping and handling is going to break my not-too-big bankaccount...

all I can do is keep my fingers crossed and wait for like 8 hours untill it's businesshours again in the USA to find out the answer
SimplyKaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 08:44 AM   #6
benniesma
Turning the Heel

Send a message via MSN to benniesma
Originally Posted by BinkyKat
she didn't like the limitations of having a cable occupied when she wants to do another project.
i bought the Boyes (partly because of the pretty colors! :rollseyes: ) Did you know that you can buy extra cables and needles for them? I've seen them at my local Hobby Lobby. I haven't had to buy one yet, but I like the idea that I can.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:50 AM   #7
SimplyKaar
Knitting the Flap

Originally Posted by SimplyKaar

I just emailed them to see if they will ship to Europe and if so, what they'll be charging for that.
$15.50 .... that'll put them at about $55 alltogether... :thinking:
I'll think that'll be worth it since I haven't seen them around here at all, except for one time and then they asked nearly $80 for them...
Old 06-02-2005, 09:56 AM   #8
Holly
Knitting the Flap

I bought my set through numei.com (at the suggestion of the people on the Denise website ). They are selling them for 44.95 with free shipping to USA and Canada.

I purchased a set for myself for Mother's Day, and haven't even used them yet! I'm making myself finish my poncho project before I start anything new :XX:

Holly
Holly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:07 AM   #9
kemp
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via ICQ to kemp Send a message via AIM to kemp Send a message via Yahoo to kemp

I just emailed them to see if they will ship to Europe and if so, what they'll be charging for that.
$15.50 .... that'll put them at about $55 alltogether... :thinking:
I'll think that'll be worth it since I haven't seen them around here at all, except for one time and then they asked nearly $80 for them...
YAY! Not bad at all for shipping to Germany. (do I have that right??? I think I remember from a previous post.) Did they say how long it will take to get them?
kemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:10 AM   #10
SimplyKaar
Knitting the Flap

Originally Posted by kemp
YAY! Not bad at all for shipping to Germany. (do I have that right??? I think I remember from a previous post.) Did they say how long it will take to get them?
Holland, or the Netherlands, whichever name you prefer And, not it's not too bad i must admit so I think I'll splurge a little on an end-of-year gift for myself

It should be delivered within 10 to 15 days they say so even that is not too bad I think.