Old 03-24-2008, 09:36 AM   #191
carolynrknits
Casting On

Buy One Get One Free Limited Time Offer at SpinningYarnsOnline.com
This week we are featuring a Buy One Get One Free special at
http://www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com. Buy one skein of our beautiful hand dyed yarn and we will send you a skein of your choice absolutely free! (Limit 3 free skeins.) All you have to do is place your order and add the colorway, yarn weight (fingering or sport) and the name of this forum in the Customer Comments section when you checkout and we will include your free yarn (limit 3 free skeins) with your order. This offer is good until March 28th so don't delay!!

At http://SpinningYarnsOnline.com we feature hand dyed 100% superwash merino yarn in fingering and sport weight. There are beautiful Variagated Multis and Semi Solids. We also are proud to carry Know Knits bags and some really cute tape measures.

Thanks and Happy Knitting!

Carolyn R.
http://SpinningYarnsOnline.com
carolynrknits is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-24-2008, 03:52 PM   #192
aimee02
Casting On

Ally and Nettie Totes New Website!!
Announcing a new beginning to our business. We have just launched our website featuring all your favorite bags from the past and many new ones too. Ally and Nettie Totes showcases HANDMADE Upholstery Knitting bags, tote bags, and purses in all sizes and shapes. Handmade cherry and maple handles compliment our Knitting bags making them one of a kind collecitons pieces.. so take a look and hope you find something you like!! Thanks, Audrey and Gwen

http://www.allyandnettietotes.com
aimee02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:20 PM   #193
aroundtheom
Casting On

Send a message via Yahoo to aroundtheom
Hi Everyone I just opened Darn Good Yarn. I offer the best prices and the best quality recycled silk sari yarn on the web. It's Fair Trade and there is no child labor involved in this yarn's creation.

I get such great prices because I've been importing through my other business (Around the Om) for years. I think it's about time for knitters to have one source to find this great yarn at a great price everyday. 500g (450yds) is $37 and there is free shipping. Int'l orders are just $49. Are you part of a knitting group? Contact me at info@darngoodyarn.com and I can offer you a free venue to put your group info up.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:54 PM   #194
knittingbymadi
Casting On

new item on my web
hello all
two new item on my boutique the seven red different yarn shawl, and more! Also coming next week: the extravaganza green evening shawl
love & knitt
http://madisknitting.homestead.com/
knittingbymadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:03 PM   #195
BonnieBj
Ribbing the Cuff

boutique
cannot get your website to respond to clicking, so can't find out your prices in case I'd like to order
BonnieBj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:32 PM   #196
knittingbymadi
Casting On

from Knitting by Madi
hi
When you click on pictures its only for see better the pictures. Thats why I mention to email me any time for more information. I will be more then happy to respond. Pricing and mesurement will be come along, Its just take time to build the web.
So, email me for any info.
madibarrena@aol.com
Sincerely
Madi
Old 04-28-2008, 09:51 AM   #197
MiaZilla
Ribbing the Cuff

Send a message via MSN to MiaZilla
Good god! That just about scared me to death! NEVR EVER EVER put music that starts playing automaticaly on a webpage (expetions MAY be made for a bands page or something like). Some popple listen to their own music while browsing, some pople prefer silence. Never force music on people! I had the sound way up high, your music was so loud it hurt my ears! If you MUST have music please please please make it so that your visitors can CHOOSE weather they want to listen to it or not. As it is I closed your website down as fast as I could, I didn't get to see a thing.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:08 PM   #198
knittingbymadi
Casting On

well...
I don't have any control in your computer volume, first. If you don't want to listen to the music on my web, its ok to me. If you don't want to see my creation (for any reason) thats fine as well. but, you email me for a critic, wile you did don't even watch a little be my creation, that worry's me. My web its not only for one person, its for many. beside, I can control the volumen of the music, and, more; I love music in all their forms, and like me, many people does.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:41 AM   #199
Jan in CA
Mod Squad

Thanked 8,806 Times in 7,165 Posts
I don't care for music on websites either, but some people like it so let's just agree to disagree and let this go and get back to the original topic. Thank you.

When asking questions ALWAYS post the name and a link for the pattern if you have it.

NEW! KH knitting video archive
~HOW TO POST A PHOTO~

Jan in CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 02:31 PM   #200
knittingbymadi
Casting On

knitting by madi boutique online
hi all
I am adding to my web site:gentlemen set ( scarf and cap )and the
fushiaberry set for ladies this week end. But, the green extravaganza shawl its on now.
hope you like them
love & knit