Old 02-25-2010, 03:05 PM   #251
Belphoebe
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via AIM to Belphoebe
Looks nice!
Belphoebe is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-17-2010, 03:55 PM   #252
kneedlepet
Casting On

Kneedle Pet
If you want to solve the problem of locating your knitting needles and crochet needles and finding them in one place. Just Google Kneedle Pet to see the answer.

A special foam that you can insert your smaller needles with ease. Kneedle Pet can hold dpn, straight, circular needles, etc. Go ahead check it out.

Jacqueline Rogers
kneedlepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #253
catawbamountainalpacas
Casting On

Alpaca Fiber for Sale
Hi everyone,

We are Catawba Mountain Alpacas. We sheared our alpacas yesterday and have raw alpaca fleece for sale. We have 6 prime blankets & 1 baby cria fleece for sale. Adult colors are black, beige, white, med. grey, med. fawn, and light fawn. The cria fleece is a gorgeous light fawn. We have seconds available in the same colors.

We are virtually newbies at this and any suggestions as to how we need to advertise this fiber would be appreciated.

Price-wise, we are thinking of $25.00 lb. for prime adult blanket, $30.00 lb. for baby cria fleece, and $15.00 lb. for seconds. Of course shipping charges will also applly.

Thanks for allowing this venue for selling our fleece.

Sandra King
Catawba Mountain Alpacas
catawbamountainalpacas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #254
swatterson
Ribbing the Cuff

Yarn sale 50% off going out of business all name brands
September 2010, 50% off yarn sale, going out of business, brand names like Debbie Bliss, Gedifra, Artful Yarns, Crystal Palace, Cleckheaton, Filati, Katia, and more. Get 10 balls of yarn for $20.00.
Interested in all things knitting and crochet. Blogs as knitnscribble. Writes online about knitting and crochet as Providence Knitting Examiner and on InfoBarrel. Also blogs on Wordpress. Follow her on Twitter.
swatterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:50 PM   #255
jaustin
Casting On

My name is Jess and my shop is Spin Fusion on etsy. I sell handspun yarn and spinning fibers.

I just started a new line called Faux Fusion. Its batts and yarn that are made without animal fibers. I use mostly bamboo and faux versions of real fiber, like mohair and angora. The faux fibers are just like the real thing but they're made from nylon. The batts and yarn are sooo unbelievably soft and shiny! They're great for people with allergies or non-wool lovers. Stop by and take a look!

Last edited by jaustin : 03-11-2011 at 01:52 AM.
jaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #256
WildcardFiber
Casting On

I run a new Business, Wildcard Fiber Arts, over on Etsy.

I make and sell Knit and Crochet Notions, as well as jewelry that features handspun yarns. I just started up in February, so the variety in notions is a little small... but I keep adding new things every week. Soon to come are row counters (SO useful in 4 row repeat lace patterns!) and hopefully some drop spindles, too!

You can check my shop out by clicking on the banner!

Thanks!
WildcardFiber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #257
lianita24
Casting On

I have my own shop on etsy My name is Liana. I live in Taxis, Austin, I was born in Ukraine. I speak English, Russian and Ukrainian. I have a loving husband and a 13 y/o daughter .
I am a professional knitter and crocheter. I have more than 27 years of experience in knitting and crocheting.
I can knit, crochet, and use hairpin lace fork, Tenerife loop (or crazy-daisy loop). I create machine and hand embroidery, silk French flowers, I also sew on the sewing machine and much more.
I am involved in “Prayer shawl ministry” where I have made and donate many shawls and baby blankets.
lianita24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:23 PM   #258
lianita24
Casting On

My name is Liana. I live in Taxis, Austin, I was born in Ukraine. I speak English, Russian and Ukrainian. I have a loving husband and a 13 y/o daughter .
I am a professional knitter and crocheter. I have more than 27 years of experience in knitting and crocheting.
I can knit, crochet, and use hairpin lace fork, Tenerife loop (or crazy-daisy loop). I create machine and hand embroidery, silk French flowers, I also sew on the sewing machine and much more.
I am involved in “Prayer shawl ministry” where I have made and donate many shawls and baby blankets.
lianita24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:54 PM   #259
retroswimwear
Banned

Retro Swimwear
Hi yall. I am a newbie here but I have been designing and handcrafting retro swimwear for over 20 years now. I would love for you gals to come on by and check out my stuff. My site is almost up but I have a great collection of retro swimwear on facebook at facbook.com/Retroswimwear

feel free to critique.. Thanks!
retroswimwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:13 PM   #260
toyotaviejo
Casting On

70% off Yarn with Free Shipping on eBay
We sell high quality yarn made in the USA on eBay and we've just marked all of our stock down to 70% off retail with free shipping for all yarn orders.

http://stores.ebay.com/New-Books-4-L...9642011&_sid=2

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Jon

toyotaviejo is offline   Reply With Quote