Old 04-19-2006, 02:32 PM   #31
knittynoddy
Casting On

www.knitty-noddy.com online
Hi Everyone-

Thank you, Amy, for the opportunity to introduce myself here!

My store, Knitty Noddy has been open for almost 2 years - and online for 1.5yrs!

I currently carry yarn and patterns by Lana Grossa, Garnstudio, Crystal Palace, Debbie Bliss and Noro. This includes all the Filati and Drops pattern journals/collections!

I carry Bamboo needles by Crystal Palace and Lantern Moon Ebony, Rosewood, Palmwood, and Blonde wood needles (the LM circs will be here in a month ), as well as the silk Lantern Moon needle cases and the cutest Bee tape measures!

I have an assortment of knitting books, and also carry Interweave Knits magazine (along with their special Crochet and Knitscene issues).

Not everything I can get is listed in the store, so If there is something in particular you are looking for - send an email! I love helping people with their projects!

Thank you for looking at our store!
knittynoddy is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 04-20-2006, 09:03 PM   #32
beadedbeauty
Casting On

I love STITCH MARKERS!!
I am Donna Scroggins. I am a speech pathologist in a school, work as a counselor with juvenille delinquents, have three young adult children, three toddler grandsons and three dogs. The only things that keep me sane are my hobbies. I would love to tell you that I am a prolific knitter, but I have MS and have difficulty with the pattern sequencing. To tell the truth, I can't get past knit, purl, knit, purl, but my mom is an awesome knitter. She can do sox with the little sticks which brings us to the topic of stitch markers. She pulled out this little chicken charm on a clasp and said "Instead of designing earrings, why don't you make some of these?" I made four sets that night. I love working with the colors and the beads and coming up with a theme and have recently started designing my own beads with polymer clay.

I love your website and think it is wonderful that knitters have a place to come together. My mother is apartment bound and loves your website. She visits frequently and it really helps energize her and I thank you for that because I know she is not the only person that feels that way. I also appreciate the opportunity you are providing me by allowing me to tell others about my business. I am working hard to help it grow in the event that I need to retire early.

You can find my Stitch Markers at http://www.beadedbeauty.etsy.com and also on ebay. My seller ID is dks107. I will be listing some earrings that match them. I am in the process of trying to publish my website to the internet. I haven't been successful with this yet. I am really excited about having the opportunity to network with other crafters and small business people :D and look forward to getting to know you. Happy Knitting :XX:
beadedbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 11:44 PM   #33
KnittingStardust
Ribbing the Cuff

Free Designer Bamboo Needles from Country Trunk
Hi Gang,

I am nestling into your group quite cozily and I wanted to give you all a chance to win the gorgeous needles I am giving away for taking the survey on my site, www.KnittingStardust.com.

I really want to cater the site to all of you so it would be a shame if I didn't get your input on what you want!

Happy Knitting, Ladies! You are all fabulous

www.KnittingStardust.com
KnittingStardust is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KnittingStardust For This Useful Post:
roxyquiksilver34 (06-01-2007)
Old 04-27-2006, 09:24 AM   #34
mintdee
Working the Gusset

taken

Now to win thoes needles

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness. Aristotle

OTN:
sweater from hell for TJ
simple socks
mintdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:01 AM   #35
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

:D I enjoyed your survey :D Now...I want my needles :rofling: Those are pretty needles

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:41 AM   #36
blueeyes28
Turning the Heel

When do we find out who wins???
blueeyes28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 11:54 PM   #37
roxyquiksilver34
1st Leg of the Journey

Just took the survey - thank you - it was fun!
:XX:

Anne/roxy
_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'
(((' (((-((('' ((((
roxyquiksilver34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 03:13 PM   #38
Tita
Ribbing the Cuff

Check out my "WANTED" Post!
I'm starting my home business and need help. I hope I'm not getting too in over my head but I am looking for stocking stitch swatches. See the post in Buy/Sell/Swap! :D
Thanks!
Thanita
PS I'm selling a purse (soon to be purseS) here: www.bellacose.etsy.com

Thanita
My Blog
Tita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 01:22 PM   #39
Carol_OH
Turning the Heel

TaraKnit is saying good-bye
Hello everyone - with much teeth gnashing and sleepless nights attempting to come to a decision, I have finally decided that TaraKnit.com is no more.

I had SUCH a blast this past year (it's been a year already, I cannot believe it) with the site, and esp. with 'meeting' all the cool people who wrote to comment and order from me.

There are some really good changes in my life right now, and I need to re-focus my energies on these new things (no, I'm NOT pregnant ! LOL)

I'll be donating some things to charity, so if anyone has a personal relationship with a charity that can use knitting/crocheting needles, let me know. I'll also be selling some things on ebay, esp the new bamboo dpns I have. I'm greentara33 there.

One upside to putting TaraKnit to bed is that now I'll have more time to post here!!!

Again much affection to all of you who have been customers and cheerleaders and well *sniff* I'm gonna miss it. Maybe I'll reinvigorate the site when I'm retired!

Love to all, Carol
Carol_OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 05:45 PM   #40
vollhardtandschore
Casting On

Online Stash Sale --Alpaca, Brown Sheep, & Lots More!
I'm listing tons of yarn for an online stash sale over the next month or so. All of the prices are significantly cheaper than what online stores are charging, even cheaper than their sale prices. I have lots of high quality yarn that I have to clear before my move. Please visit often and E-mail me if you would like to make a best offer/swap.

Thank you!

Http://StudioAromatic.blogspot.com
vollhardtandschore is offline   Reply With Quote