Old 07-27-2005, 09:25 PM   #31
BinkyKat
Instepping Out

Yep, the shredder... he hates when you turn on the vacuum, but shred some papers and he'll come from across the house to see what's going on. Unplug the shredder so he can safely inspect.... and in he popped. that's the only time too.
Geez, I talk to my cat all the time! I put clothes on him...he hates it. My brother in law was at Target the same time as me once when I was buying a baby shower gift, he had to seriously talk me out of getting some Hello Kitty underpants and a "Daddy's Little Prince" bib for the cat.
I won't tell the B about the unwinnable string war, it would really depress him. I've heard of the onion from friends funny stories from it. I'll check it out...

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 07-28-2005, 10:50 AM   #32
punkhippiemom
Instepping Out

Originally Posted by MaggieL
Our kitkat has taught us several tricks. On demand, she can get us to: put food in her dish, water in her bowl, open the blinds, move stuff on the couch so she can sit with us, open doors, and play.

:rofling: :rofling:
You are sooooo trained!!! LOL

Originally Posted by Dustinac
... he would sit them on his leg and make them look like they were standing then would use a hand to move thier front paw and tell a story LOL and dress them up in my baby doll clothes..Ya never knew what my dad was gonna think of next..
My dad was the same way, he and my sister taught her kitty Mojo to hand jive, and he swore that our other cats Jake and Elwood could say "liver sausage"... but he did draw the line at dressing the poor things to all of you...

My Patterns - so far
Last Minute Scarf,Sideways Rib Reversible Scarf, Trinity's Top, Hunter's Itty Bitty Baby Socks
punkhippiemom is offline   Reply With Quote