Old 07-30-2005, 12:24 AM   #11
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

OmyGoodness; you have a 2 yr old?! What size socks does he wear? I think I am going to knit some for my 2 yr old granddaughter (100's of miles away) to match the sundress & poncho...but I need a size...thanks
You are very welcome for the st. pattern

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 07-30-2005, 11:37 PM   #12
knitbebe
1st Leg of the Journey

Rebecca,
I'm so impressed that you have knit a poncho & sundress! My little guy is whopping big!~ he's 40 lbs. & 32 iches tall...so, I don't know if I can help you with size?? He wears a size 7 wide, shoe. Maybe you could buy a pair sized for a 2yr. old and measure them for your size.

I bet there is some size chart somewhere on the internet?

Anyone know of one?

I'm going to search now and see what I come up with.

:D As you can imagine the little guy keeps me busy~~~and rarely get that moment to knit. but, well worth the sacrifice. My husband and I were married 15 years before we had him so we're loving every moment!

Thanks Again
knitbebe is offline   Reply With Quote