OK, here goes my hella list - of which I hope to complete at least half...
-sweaters for my 2 boys;Scooby Doo for DS Jr, and something 'cool' for DS Sr (prolly just stripes)
- sweater for DH (he asked for a blanket, but he can kiss my ***, he's getting a damn sweater
- scarves for DH's uncle & cousins - 4 total. I've started one, gray entrelac for his uncle. Skinny scarf for his cuz (girl) and fluffy and comfy (yet manly) for his cuz(guy).
- DH's aunts (all 5 of em) are getting kitchen stuff - dishtowels & scrubbies
- my neices (at least 3 of em) are getting tank tops. They're in FL, it's hot, so they'll be able to wear em
- my nephew to be will prolly get a blanket, and/or booties
- MIL and DMom are getting scrubby washcloths & assorted whatever in a bath gift basket...also, DH's 2 grandmothers...and prolly my sis....
- BIL's (2) and DDad are getting socks. Maybe.
- and for assorted cousins n whatever, I'm thinking about making a bunch of hats. I know I can whip out one of those a day, faster if I use a bulky yarn.
My Visa is screaming in pain already....