Old 09-26-2005, 11:19 AM   #51
Ennormir
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via AIM to Ennormir Send a message via MSN to Ennormir Send a message via Yahoo to Ennormir
wow! That looks really good! I can't wait till I finish at least one project...I feel like I'm actually DOING something. lol

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 10-27-2005, 12:52 PM   #52
Sabrina
Casting On

Send a message via ICQ to Sabrina Send a message via MSN to Sabrina
A kitty and apple cloth are on the list to knit.... I'm excited about knitting! Oh, but it didn't say on the patterns what size of needles to use. What size did you use?

All those dishcloths are lovely! Everyone is so talented here.

*edited to say: I'm a boob. Of course the needle size is specified on the yarn. I don't look at the paper after I unwrap the yarn. I guess I get too excited.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 09:34 AM   #53
DotMom61
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via AIM to DotMom61 Send a message via MSN to DotMom61 Send a message via Yahoo to DotMom61
Sabrina --

I don't always follow the needle size stated on the yarn -- I guess it just depends on what you're making. Most of the dishcloths I've knit call for needles anywhere from size 7 to 9. It all depends on how tightly you knit.

Can't wait to see your finished projects!! Good luck!

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. | Albert Einstein
DotMom61 is offline   Reply With Quote