Old 09-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
pursesbybarb4u
Ribbing the Cuff

Vogue Mag Nicky Epstein Pattern
Does anyone have the Spring and Summer 2008 Issue of Vogue Knitting Magazine? I am interested in only one pattern in it and it's called Nicky Epstein: In the Bag. It's a knitted bag using gold colored yarn (with sequins or jewels of some kind) and put on a purchased metal frame. I can get the back issue, but I only want this one pattern. I will be willing to trade any of my patterns or however you want to handle it. I also design bead knitted bags and I would be willing to swap one of my patterns for this Nicky pattern.
www.barbsbags.com

Barb
pursesbybarb4u is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!