Old 10-16-2005, 09:57 PM   #1
mccat
Casting On

Missing in action
:crying: Please bear with me. I've been knitting for about 9 months (still a baby) only scarves. I have recently completed a baby wallaby ( without the pouch - so I guess a hooded sweater) and did pretty darn good. I am attempting another - got the ribbing (k1/p1) done on 6" circular needles. I was to increase (from 122 st to 136 st) on the larger size needles (8") - but forgot to change. Soooo...after I did the increase(on the size 6), I transferred to the larger (8") needles and began to knit around and discovered I had knit the wrong way (stocking stitch on inside of ribbing and pearl on the right side). So I backed it out. Now in a couple of places I have loops ( guess where I increased) that look like stitches that didn't get secured... don't know how else to explain it - HELP!
mccat is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 10-16-2005, 10:29 PM   #2
Ingrid
Mod Squad

Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,838 Posts
Sounds like you have a few dropped stitches. here is a video that shows how to fix mistakes. If that's not the problem, check out the other repair videos. If all else fails, come on back.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

Hop aboard while we follow the cloud-covered van of knitting harmony, man!! Woooo!! --Hedgehog

IngridKH on Ravelry
Ingrid is offline   Reply With Quote