Old 11-13-2005, 03:20 PM   #1
grannyannie
Casting On

Knitting a Diagonal Pattern
I'm trying to knit an afghan for a granddaughter (now 2) out of a Leisure Arts Pattern called Quick Knit Baby Afghans. It's called Rock-A-Bye.

You start with 3 stitches, add on until you get to the width then start to decrease. Somehow, I'm coming up with an lump in one corner and I've lost count of my rows and am not sure how to go back and get a right count again.

Does anyone have any idea what to do or how to count it. It's worked in garter stictch.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 11-13-2005, 04:02 PM   #2
Kilgore_Trout
Ribbing the Cuff

Hard to know without seeing the knitting and the pattern....Is there a point in the knitting that you could start over from? You could insert a lifeline and just rip back to there....other than that I'd say count the rows from the start if possible...
Kilgore_Trout is offline   Reply With Quote