It's finally finished! After the last post I didn't touched the sweater again untill two weeks ago. Since my wrists(+shoulders) hurted a bit back then, I didn't unraveled the sleeve completely and it stayed plain. There was just no way to knit cables...(probably shouldn't have knitted at all :rollseyes: )
It took me half an hour to calculate for the sleeve caps(btw. used this
article) just to realize I worked with the wrong number of stitches from the beginning
I didn't recalculated it all, instead I just tweaked it a bit.
I really like the sweater, it's warm and smells a bit of sheep when it's wet. I wear it at home and don't have to heat my room!
But if I ever design a sweater again and actually want to wear it outside, I would change the armhole completely, making it deeper. I don't think you can see that on the pics, but the arm-body join does look weird, because of it's position.