My scarf is all done, as u know & I finally got around to seaming it together...I'm afraid that my 1st half was cast on too tightly & the seaming was a bit of a chore, but, it's done!
I then changed to size 6 addi's and knit the same pattern for the hat 'brim' or 'band' or whatever it's called using just 1/2 of the pattern so that the leaves are going in one direction & seamed it together so that the leaves formed @ the end will be tacked onto the St st portion of the hat when it is finished (later today, I hope!). I should have been finished long ago, but haven't been knitting much. I will post photos when I'm done
Oh, and i have the leaf design picked out for the cuff edge of the fingerless gloves (love, love these, they are working very well with my crutches...YAY!) and I need to finish all of this to take on vacation