Old 12-11-2005, 04:49 PM   #1
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

OT...But, please read It's an important holiday project!
Hi everyone, a friend of mine sent this to me today and I am asking that you please check it out & fill it out, it's a very, very IMPORTANT thing to do for the holiday spirit in you
http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :D

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 12-11-2005, 05:29 PM   #2
Hildegard_von_Knittin
2nd Sock, I Rock

well, I did it, then the dialog box popped up, I hit "ok" and nothing... hmm...
Old 12-11-2005, 05:30 PM   #3
Jan in CA
Mod Squad

Thanked 8,729 Times in 7,102 Posts
Same thing happened to me... filled it out, clicked okay and nothing.

When asking questions ALWAYS post the name and a link for the pattern if you have it.

NEW! KH knitting video archive
~HOW TO POST A PHOTO~

Jan in CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 05:46 PM   #4
benniesma
Turning the Heel

Send a message via MSN to benniesma
Cute! Here's how mine turned out..

Santa Clause
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Anita's Office party. It was Gretchen who spiked the punch with too much beer. I can't help it if I drank 5 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like vanilla.

I thought it was funny when I put David's shirt on my head and danced the ballet on the table while singing `I want you to want me'. I didn't mean to break Anita's phone and don't know why Anita would accuse me of robbery.

I don't remember calling Danny's wife a sweet horse---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Paula's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that chocolate.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a spicy dog and have me arrested for assault!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all sickly and cold. And I'm really not to blame for any of this small stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and wisely yours,
Laura (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 10 bucks!
Old 12-11-2005, 06:19 PM   #5
KellyK
Sock Yarn Bliss

Send a message via Yahoo to KellyK
HEE HEEE!!!!!! Here's mine:

Quote:
Santa Clause
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Hildie's Office party. It was Ingrid who spiked the punch with too much chocolate martini. I can't help it if I drank 4 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like clean laundry.

I thought it was funny when I put FiberGirl's undies on my head and danced the macarena on the buffet while singing `Careless Whisper'. I didn't mean to break Hildie's cell phone and don't know why Hildie would accuse me of blasphemy.

I don't remember calling Deano's wife a loquacious llama---even though she looked like one with teal eye shadow and emerald lipstick!

And when I threw up on Rebecca's husband's boob, it was only because I ate too much of that cake.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my horse-drawn carriage through my neighbor's foyer. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a serene pooch and have me arrested for tomfoolery!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all stinky and horrendous. And I'm really not to blame for any of this globulous stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and sneakily yours,
Kelly (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 4 bucks!
KellyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 07:33 PM   #6
BinkyKat
Instepping Out

Nada results here... we suk :rollseyes:
Old 12-11-2005, 07:50 PM   #7
Vendie
2nd Sock, I Rock

Originally Posted by KellyK
HEE HEEE!!!!!! Here's mine:
I thought it was funny when I put FiberGirl's undies on my head and danced the macarena on the buffet while singing `Careless Whisper'.
Gee, I hope they were clean undies, KK!

It's only uphill until you get to the top of the hill

Vendie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 07:58 PM   #8
Angelia

Here's mine. I can't believe I didn't include "boobies" in there anywhere...thanks for taking care of that, Kelly!

Santa Clause
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Jill's Office party. It was Cathy who spiked the punch with too much Pepsi. I can't help it if I drank 13 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like strawberries.

I thought it was funny when I put Suzanne's sweater on my head and danced the rumba on the chair while singing `Everybody Wants to Rule the World'. I didn't mean to break Jill's blender and don't know why Jill would accuse me of theft.

I don't remember calling Jeff's wife a cushy cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and yellow lipstick!

And when I threw up on Laurel's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that cheese.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's door. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a sweet cat and have me arrested for embezzlement!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all surly and finicky. And I'm really not to blame for any of this dirty stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and slowly yours,
Angelia (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 5 bucks!
Old 12-11-2005, 08:07 PM   #9
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

:rofling: HILARIOUS!! I wonder why some aren't showing up?!

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 08:28 PM   #10
Jan in CA
Mod Squad

Thanked 8,729 Times in 7,102 Posts
I got it work in IE. Doesn't work in Firefox apparently. :rollseyes:

Quote:
Santa Clause
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Gina's Office party. It was Gail who spiked the punch with too much Diet Coke. I can't help it if I drank 3 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like cinnamon.

I thought it was funny when I put Mary's slippers on my head and danced the chicken dance on the bed while singing `White Christmas'. I didn't mean to break Gina's laptop and don't know why Gina would accuse me of robbery.

I don't remember calling Jeff's wife a horny cow---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Marie's husband's butt, it was only because I ate too much of that cupcake.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my seadoo through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a happy cat and have me arrested for hijacking!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all lazy and heavy. And I'm really not to blame for any of this scratchy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and very yours,
Jan (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 4 bucks!

When asking questions ALWAYS post the name and a link for the pattern if you have it.

NEW! KH knitting video archive
~HOW TO POST A PHOTO~

Jan in CA is offline   Reply With Quote