Old 01-11-2006, 11:38 PM   #41
Ronda
Instepping Out

Send a message via MSN to Ronda Send a message via Yahoo to Ronda
Take it easy, Rebecca!
Ronda is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-12-2006, 07:30 AM   #42
Angelia

We're counting down the days! 6 now...
Old 01-17-2006, 01:55 AM   #43
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

Hey all I decided to cruise KH a bit tonight when I couldn't sleep & left a few posts, although I'm very, very sorry that I couldn't comment more, especially on everyone's knitting...but I stayed up as long as I could...LOL, which was longer than I was supposed to! The doc extended bedrest to at least feb 1 when I go back to see him; but that's okay..bc I'm okay.
I'll drop in from time to time to say hello
miss u all terribly! ya'll know I CAN'T STAND to be out of the loop & not know EVERYTHING that's going on...it's killing me!!!
hugs to all, becka

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:40 AM   #44
Angelia

Hugs to you!

Feb. 1 is a long way away....:(

But, the good news is that you're feeling okay!
Old 01-17-2006, 09:42 AM   #45
dustinac
2nd Sock, I Rock

Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,997 Posts
Rebecca, take it easy and can't wait to see ya posting on the 1rst!! Miss seeing you... :D

A Mountaineer Knitter's Blog
dustinac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:42 AM   #46
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

:D Thanks everyone...as u can see, I'm cheating again...but I'm gonna stop, well, try....but I wanna know how everyone is doing ....LOVING EVERYONE'S KNITTING

Whimsical Knitting

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

Old 01-17-2006, 07:19 PM   #47
wildforyarn
Turning the Heel

I hope you are back in bed now!!! Take care!!

wildforyarn on Ravelry

wildforyarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 08:37 PM   #48
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

again everyone :D I thought I would post here & there, but was on as long as I could be & had to head back to bed...LOL, then I saw that my daughter jumped on computer when she came over & my KH site was open the entire time...I was NOT on computer for however long she was here & my name was present as my being on the forum My hubby & doc would have my butt for that!!
But, I was happy to make a few posts & try to see what's going on...from what I see, we have MANY new members & lots of talented knittin' going on Keep up the good work....miss u all

Whimsical Knitting

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

Old 01-25-2006, 12:24 AM   #49
DotMom61
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via AIM to DotMom61 Send a message via MSN to DotMom61 Send a message via Yahoo to DotMom61
I really think that Lonnie needs to spring for a laptop for you. When's your birthday??? :thinking:

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. | Albert Einstein
DotMom61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:54 PM   #50
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

Originally Posted by DotMom61
I really think that Lonnie needs to spring for a laptop for you. When's your birthday??? :thinking:
Sorry I haven't responded, haven't been around, as u know ...LOL! Thanks so much for the thought and, I believe he would in a minute, but I love, love this computer that he has built mostly for me!! Remember...HDTV monitor/laser printer; oh, and he just put in another hard drive (is that what it's called?) so I will have plenty of area for my stuff & then he has one for his stuff :D I do so miss chatting with all of you so very, very much!! But, I've been
checking with a pal or 2 everyday (like u .mom!!...thanks for your prayers...means more to me than I can express & I know they are working!!)!!
Since I'm up momentarily...quick update, I was back at doc's office Fri.; went in to get a shot & other things done; all in trying to keep me home, rather than having to go in hospital for pain control as I've had to do so many times in the past. It seems to be helping, I was able to come home & actually relax a bit & therefore sleep for several hours without being awakened by the pain. So, Lonnie will take me back to the doc Mon. for another shot & tune-up & we will do this rather than go in hospital. Like I told my doc (best doc in the world!!), if you can give me these shots of what I normally am given thru IV in hospital...can we try it?! He agreed & that's what we are doing. Of course we expect it to be a 2month recovery as it has been in the past..but...no biggie...I'm not dying, I am well taken care of by my wonderful husband. AND, I'm so very, very blessed by God in a gazillion ways..I have no reason to complain :D !!
I know there's so much going on on here..I'll never catch up and I see membership is steadily growing that I will have many new people to get to know...that will be fun ! PM or email me to say hey if u wish, I check my email now & then when I get up for showers, etc. Happy Knitting & Happy winter...almost happy Feb...I can't believe that!!! WOW!! Miss u all
EDIT OMGoodness, I've been away so long I've lost my #3 ranking in top 10 postings...I'm now # 5 :crying: By the time I'm back full time I may have to work my way back up to the list....horror of horrors
ANOTHER EDIT...my apologies, Julie..my bday is Dec 6!! You have a long time to think of something really nice to get me...or knit for me
hugs..............

Whimsical Knitting

I'm Becka on Ravelry!