Old 01-29-2006, 07:46 PM   #51
Angelia

:crying: :crying: :crying:

I took your number 3. Amy sort of laughed at me yesterday... But I just love it here. And part of the reason I love it is you, Becka!!! You'll get your no. 3 rank back in no time once you're let loose!

Miss you!

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-30-2006, 08:18 PM   #52
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

U so funny, Angelia...I'll get it back..LOL!! As if it bothered me..I was kidding! I went to the doc today & got a couple of injections, all still in trying to keep me out of hospital...I'm all for that!! If I can go in the office & have recovery be longer than if I were to go in the hospital..it's okay with me
I was so happy when Lonnie picked me up to go to the doc bc it was right after the mail had come and I had 3 sets of addi's....YAY....that's enough to make your day right there
I'm off to bed before I get in trouble...just had to share the joy :D
I miss you all!!!!!
hugs all around.....

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!
rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 01:13 PM   #53
amy
Administrator
Site Admin

Oh, I'm just seeing this post! Rebecca, I've been wondering where you've been!! I've been missing you here! I hope your health improves soon, my dear. HUGS

Originally Posted by Angelia
....I took your number 3. Amy sort of laughed at me yesterday... But I just love it here...
I was laughing with you Angelia! Post post post, you go girl!!

‎"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open."
Martha Graham
amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:39 PM   #54
Angelia

Originally Posted by amy
I was laughing with you Angelia! Post post post, you go girl!!

Becka, shouldn't you be back with us soon?! (Please say yes!) Ooooh, maybe you could get one of those tables like they have in hospitals so that you can put your puter on it, still be in bed, but visit with us!!
Old 02-12-2006, 04:58 PM   #55
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

Thanks everyone :D I sure miss ya'll, too...aLOT!!
1st of all, no worries; I'll be okay and I'm far, far better off than millions of people & God has blessed me with the greatest husband, family & friends that a girl could ask for
I only have time for a quick update. Okay, after my last post I had been to to doc & was beginning to feel a bit better...THEN I got this KILLER intestinal bug that is creeping it's way through town. Well, I began to fall off of my crutches bc I had no strength to hold myself on the crutches (very, very dehydrated, etc); then I just began to pass out right & left. The doc told Lonnie that I could either go in hospital for them to manage my getting up & down or Lonnie could do it himself...Lonnie took time off to care for me. This bug is so bad that I fainted a few more times with Lonnie getting me to & from the bathroom. Needless to say I've set myself back quite a ways with my hip/leg AND to top it all off, i've sprained both wrists and can't :XX: ...yep :crying: :crying: :crying: It hurts quite badly to type & to get around on crutches (have to go to doc in wheelchair..LOL, quite a site, I must say! I was quite bummed when the Olympics began & I was not able to begin our Olympics...but, that's okay, I can knit my shawl any time! The important thing is to rest my wrists so that I can get around on crutches now while I'm needing them full time. The doc wanted to put me in hospital last Monday for pain management, but doc was going out of town & he is the only physician that manages my pain; so Lonnie has taken me to & from his office for his PA to administer meds, etc. Needless to say...I'm for REAL on bed rest!!!
I've had a bit of a look around & have to say... lovin' everyone's work...as usual
I miss :( you all TERRIBLY!! It's as if I've been cut off from the world, especially all of you... my :XX: :XY: buds....hope to be back in the swing in the near future.....
I LOVE YA'LL!!
OH...had to add this...Sally, all 10 lbs of her does NOT leave my side!! Animals are very intuitive, she knows her mommie doesn't feel well. LOL, she would even get Lonnie's attention when I couldn't...imagine :thinking: ...a new dog show....with Sally as the star; much like Lassie........... :thinking: hmmmmm......
LOL...kind of long for a 'quick update'...but it's really the quick version

Whimsical Knitting

I'm Becka on Ravelry!
Old 02-12-2006, 05:23 PM   #56
Angelia

Hugs Becka!

Hope you're getting better every day and will be up and around safely very soon!!
Old 02-12-2006, 06:26 PM   #57
Ingrid
Mod Squad

Thanked 2,244 Times in 1,838 Posts
Hang in there, we miss you too!

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

Hop aboard while we follow the cloud-covered van of knitting harmony, man!! Woooo!! --Hedgehog

IngridKH on Ravelry
Ingrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 09:40 PM   #58
dustinac
2nd Sock, I Rock

Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,997 Posts
Becka, hurry back.. should you be posting and looking around?? Listen to the drs and Lonnie so you can get back to posting soon

A Mountaineer Knitter's Blog
dustinac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:27 PM   #59
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

Thanks ever so much..I miss ya'll more than I can explain!! I thought that I would jump in & say hi as I'm waiting for Lonnie to get me to take me to the doc & I don't think u will be hearing from me for a while bc I got in T.R.O.U.B.L.E.!! I mean kinda trouble from Lonnie bc I'm not in bed 24/7. Of course, he is right, but when it's the middle of the night...or day...and u want to say hey to your friends, what's a girl to do?!.....
Anyway...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ... you all & miss u BUNCHES

Whimsical Knitting

I'm Becka on Ravelry!
Old 02-14-2006, 02:40 PM   #60
MaryB
Turning the Heel

Becka,

The emoticons are wondering where you are. They need a little attention! So in your honor on this Valentine's Day----------- :XX: :rofling: :rollseyes: :thinking: :XX: :XY: :study: :devil: :P :XX: :!: :rollseyes:

There------I think they feel better now. Hope you do, too!
MaryB is offline   Reply With Quote