apparently my daughters do not find watching a mukluk felt to be fascinating.
after the wash going for an hour I decided to cancel the cycle. So, I did, and it emptied all the water out. I had to run it through a rinse cyle on top of that, and of course there's still suds in it. Well, bottom line, the foot is too small! Can't say I am entirely surprised. I shoved a bottle of water in the foot, so it can dry all stretched out. I can just barely squeak my foot into it. And I will have to say that overall it looks like crap. Maybe it's cause the fur is all wet and stuck together. I hope it will look better once it dries, but seriously. The thing looks horrible. It does look like the picture, except... a little disproportionate, I guess. Once I see how it dries, then I will decide if I am going to make the second one. :thinking: