Old 01-27-2006, 06:10 PM   #61
Julie
Instepping Out

Ack! Those are awesome!! He's gonna FLIP!

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-27-2006, 06:12 PM   #62
Jenelle
Instepping Out

Send a message via AIM to Jenelle Send a message via MSN to Jenelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jenelle
Awesome clogs!!!

He'll love them!
Jenelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 08:17 PM   #63
DotMom61
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via AIM to DotMom61 Send a message via MSN to DotMom61 Send a message via Yahoo to DotMom61
Margie!!! Those are incredible! I can't wait to deliver them.

---

Julie -- I delivered your items directly to little "J's" mom today!!! She *loved* them, and so did everyone else that got to see them. DS's oncologist thought you should market them!! He was *very* impressed! ;-)

---

And, we got the results of DS's scans, and everything looks good, and we don't have to see the oncologist again for 2 months. <-- me saying thanks!!

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. | Albert Einstein
DotMom61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 09:35 PM   #64
Jenelle
Instepping Out

Send a message via AIM to Jenelle Send a message via MSN to Jenelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jenelle
I told my mom about this, and she agreed to help me get money to send it to you Dotmom

I'm so excited about making something for the girl. Do you know her favorite colors dotmom? I don't want to make something that's pink and send it to her and its ugly to her :?
Old 01-27-2006, 10:05 PM   #65
margie
Instepping Out

Originally Posted by DotMom61

And, we got the results of DS's scans, and everything looks good, and we don't have to see the oncologist again for 2 months. <-- me saying thanks!!
margie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 12:44 AM   #66
foldedbird
Working the Gusset

Send a message via AIM to foldedbird Send a message via MSN to foldedbird Send a message via Yahoo to foldedbird
Oh, Jenelle, I bet she'll love it whatever color it is!!!

Those clogs ROCK!!! Fantastic job!
foldedbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 01:05 AM   #67
Jenelle
Instepping Out

I was thinking of getting some homespun tomorrow at joanns. Or walmart. I'll get her something that's maybe red? Make her a hat and scarf. Or maybe even get some Carons Simply Soft... That yarn knits up nicely! :thinking:

I don't want to get something that's too girly, but nothing that's guyish.

Ugh.
Old 01-28-2006, 01:29 AM   #68
Julie
Instepping Out

:D So glad she liked everything...and

So glad to hear about the scans!!! Wooooo hoooooo!
Old 01-28-2006, 01:49 AM   #69
CateKnits
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via AIM to CateKnits Send a message via MSN to CateKnits
I haven't really been following this thread very closely, but if someone could let me know who hasn't been knit for, I would LOVE to make something. The thing is, I'm not sure what yarn is good for chemo caps or anything, so if I make one of those, suggestions on soft yarn would be great. I'm pretty quick at knitting, but pretty slow at mailing, so if I make something and tell you it's finished, PLEASE get on my butt about mailing it!

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
~Friedrich Nietzsche
Double Pointed - a knitting blog
CateKnits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 02:01 AM   #70
KellyK
Sock Yarn Bliss

Send a message via Yahoo to KellyK
I cast on for another Apricot Shine hat tonight..... based on THIS HAT for the 2-yr old little girl. I think the Julie's Hat that I made is gonna be a bit too big for a 2 yr old....maybe it will fit the 15 or 17 yr old better.

The entire female population of RMCH is gonna be walking around in Apricot Shine!!
KellyK is offline   Reply With Quote